MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Everyone in home escapes fire in Boelus

(MGN)

A heater is believed to be the cause of a house fire in Boelus this morning.

Crews responded around 9 a.m. Monday and were able to have the fire under control within two and a half hours, according to the fire chief.

Everyone in the home at the time of the fire were able to escape.

The fire chief says they believe a heater in a bathroom in the basement started the fire.

As of 8 p.m. Monday, crews are still on scene watching for hot spots. The family is receiving assistance from the American Red Cross.

Trending