MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Three fire departments called to hog shed fire near Oxford

(MGN)

Fire officials told NTV news that an electrical short was the cause of a fire that brought out three departments on Tuesday.

The Oxford fire chief said the old hog shed at road 724 and 436 is now a total loss following a fire.

He said the crews were called at about 5:30 p.m. and spent 4 hours putting out the flames.

Edison, Arapahoe and Bertrand, as well as some farmers and a construction company helped put out the blaze.

The chief said there were no hogs inside and no injuries reported.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending