Celebrate Independence Day by taking a run
Wilderness Wellness Run 2018! 5k and 1 mile fun run!
A 5K & 1 mile fun run at Cottonmill Park on July 4th and is hosted by the UNMC Physical Therapy Class of 2020.
- $25 for adults
- $15 for kids (up to 12 years old)
All runners will receive a free tshirt and raffle ticket.
8 am on Wednesday, July 4th at Stuhr Museum
This 5K and 10K run features natural terrain as you run through Stuhr Museum before it opens for the big 4th of July event including Railroad Town and other scenic venues.
For more information and to register, visit the Stuhr Museum website.
Located at the Shelton Park, with the start and finish by the tennis courts (near the water tower, 5th and coady street Shelton, NE)
- 7:00- Race day registration for those not registered and Check in for pre registered begin
- 8:00-Race day registration closes
- 8:15- End of Check in for pre registered
Races will start at scheduled times!
- 8:00- Start of 1 Mile Kids Run
- 8:30- Start of 5k
- 9:30 - Awards for 5k race will be shortly after the conclusion of the 5k race
- 9:45 - Fastest Man and Woman races
Packet pickup and race day registration begin at 6 a.m., with race beginning at 7 a.m. at the Sutherland football field. Awards to the top male and female in each division, with ribbons for the first three places and all age groups of the kids mile.
5K & 10K: $25
Kid's mile: $15